According to GDPR, we have to ask for your approval to treat your personal data. All the information you give us or that we get when you visit our site will be handled responsibly and safely by Bolinder Stockholm. The information will be used to enable us to fulfill our business responsibilities to you and for marketing purposes. Bolinder Stockholm will not provide your personal data to a 3rd party.
FROM WHERE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect personal data from you when you make a purchase on our website, by post, email or telephone, create an account for the subscription service on our website or request information from us. We may also automatically collect technical and usage data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns when you interact with our website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
If you do not provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to fulfill our obligations to you or respond to your requests. We may also be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as our reporting requirements).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The categories of personal data about you that we may collect, store and use include:
- General information and contact details, such as name, phone number, email address, address and other contact details.
- Technical data, such as IP-address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage data such as information about how you use our website and shopping history.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data to:
- Administer and fulfill our contractual and legal obligations to you or the company you represent.
- Comply with our legal and reporting obligations, such as warranty claims, bookkeeping regulations and reporting to tax authorities as well as other supervisory authorities.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
- Establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- To our service providers who may only process the personal data on our behalf.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
WHERE DO WE STORE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data that we collect may be stored on our web servers, and bookkeeping programs.
We will take adequate security measures to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your personal information.
HOW LONG DO WE SAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only save your personal data as long as necessary in order for us to achieve the purpose it was collected for or as required in order to comply with any mandatory retention periods under applicable law.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You may instruct us to provide you a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information is generally free of charge but may under certain circumstances be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may request us to correct any incorrect information we have about you as well as to delete any information that is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected and/or to object to our processing of your personal data. However, certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting certain information.
If we process any of your personal data based on your consent, you may recall your consent at any time.
Cookies are used on almost every website. They are small text files that are saved on your computer or device to help our website perform a number of functions.
Necessary cookies are required for the basic operation of our website, for example by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to understand how visitors interact with our website, limited identifiable data may be collected.